Home Health Care
We provide Home Health Care services by qualified Home Health Aides (HHA) or Certified Nurse Aide (CNA). Our Services are provided in accordance with your doctors order and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse or therapist.
Our aides meet all requirements for competency and training required by federal and state regulations. Aides are selected on the basis of such factors as:
- A sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick
- Ability to read, write and carry out directions
- Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job
Home Health Care services include but are not limited to:
- The first visit is made within one week of referral unless otherwise specified by your doctor or requested by you, the client (with permission by the physician).
- Assisting the client to maintain personal hygiene
- Assisting the client with ambulation and exercises as appropriate
- Planning and preparing meals
- Maintaining a healthy, safe environment
- Assisting with medications that are ordinarily self-administered (as allowed by state regulations)
- Performing certain treatments when ordered by the physician and approved, instructed and supervised by the nurse or Therapist and allowed by state regulations
- Reporting to the supervisor, any change in the client’s mental or physical condition or in the home situation
- Documenting clinical notes
- Participation in case conferences, staff meetings, and in-service programs as indicated
For more information on our Home Health Care services Contact Us Today!