Our Home Health LPN Staff are responsible for caring for patients in their homes, performing various tasks if patients and/or their families are unable to care for themselves. Home health nurses must value autonomy, individualized care, and family-centered care. Loving Kindness Healthcare Systems is not just the name of our company – it is how we operate and what we provide to our consumers and employees. Each one of our consumers, and every member of our team are treated like family all year long. We would love for you to be a part of our family today!
Licensed Practical Nurses must complete an accredited nursing program and have a valid license in the state of Pennsylvania. Minimum of 1 year of Home Health experience required.
Certifications and Credentials
Valid PA Nursing License
Home health nursing staff work within patients’ homes reporting back a facility or base office to receive their assignment. Assignments are created in accordance to the Patient’s Plan of Care and are approved by the patient’s physician. After receiving their assignment, they drive to patients’ home to perform the specified nursing care as ordered by the physician.
What Do Home Health Nurses Do?
Home Health LPNs perform a variety of tasks:
- Medication administration, including intravenous infusions
- Wound care/ dressing changes
- Vital signs
- Performing head-to-toe physical assessments
- Observes the client; evaluates the care of the client
- Accurately reports and records the client’s condition and care
- Assessing the patient’s needs
- Collaborate with the patient, family, physician, and additional support staff to provide individualized care
- Direct nurse assistants, and provide oversight to their care
- Assisting with or Coaching activities of daily living (ADLs) such as bathing, toileting, grooming
- Evaluate patient’s response to treatment
- Case management