At LKHS we’re working every day to meet—or even exceed—our goal of becoming the healthcare provider of choice. We dedicate ourselves to the highest level of patient care. Each day brings new discoveries and new challenges as we fulfill our commitment to working wonders for our patients.
This commitment to our patients requires another—to our employees. We pride ourselves on our welcoming and supportive work environment, and the opportunities we offer for training and advancement.
As an employee at LKHS, you will:
- Meet amazing and inspiring people every day.
- Tap into your true potential.
- Develop your existing skills while discovering new ones.
- Find meaning in every workday.
- Return home from each shift feeling that you have truly made a difference.
Applicants are required to apply in person.
You can do so Monday – Thursday between 10:00a – 3:00pm. Please be sure to bring a copy of:
- Professional License
- Drivers License/State ID
- Social Security Card
- Physical Health Examination
- 2 Step TB Results
- Criminal/Child Abuse Background Clearances